- The term “Hall Attorneys” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is 4265 San Felipe Street, Suite 1100, Houston, Texas 77027. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- The use of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The pages within this Website are provided by the Firm as a service to the public. As legal advice must be tailored to the specific circumstances of each case, nothing provided herein should be used as legal advice.
- Use of and access to this Website does not create an attorney-client relationship, nor will any information you submit to us via this Website or by email be considered an attorney-client communication or otherwise be treated as confidential or privileged in the absence of an express agreement by us to the contrary.
- Some links within this Website may lead to other sites. The Hall Attorneys Website does not incorporate any materials appearing in such linked sites by reference, and Hall Attorneys does not necessarily sponsor, endorse, or otherwise approved of such linked materials.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this Website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the linked website(s). We have no responsibility for the content to the linked website(s).
- This Website and the content may be considered advertising in some jurisdictions. Hall Attorneys does not seek to represent any person or entity based upon that person’s or entity’s viewing the Website in any jurisdiction where the Website does not comply with all of the laws and ethical requirements of that jurisdiction. The Firm’s attorneys do not seek to practice in jurisdictions where they are not properly licensed to practice.
- Unless otherwise noted, attorneys listed on this Website are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. None of the attorneys listed on this Website is certified as an “expert” or “specialist” pursuant to any authority governing the practice of law in the state of New York. Attorneys listed on this Website are admitted to practice only in the jurisdictions listed for them.
- You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without our prior written consent. Unauthorized use of this Website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. Except as provided in these Terms, you may not use, download, upload, copy, modify, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, rent, lease, loan, sell, assign, post, transmit, distribute, reverse engineer, create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any content or information from this Website, in whole or in part, including without limitation by way of framing or hyper-linking, without the express permission of Hall Attorneys. Requests for such permission should be made to email@example.com.
You may not under any circumstance:
Send unsolicited commercial email to the email addresses provided on this Website (spam, chain emails, advertising solicitations, and similar email solicitations are expressly prohibited);
- Delete, modify, or attempt to change or alter any of the content on the Website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper functioning of the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of the Website;
- Use the Website or its content, including linked website(s) content, in any matter inconsistent with or in violation of any applicable laws or regulations or in violation of the rules of any other website provider(s), website(s), chat room(s) or the like, including, without limitation, laws regarding import/export of technical data by virtue of your electronic transmission;
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process for the purpose of compiling information on the Website for purposes other than for a general available search engine; or
- Use any of the Firm’s names, service marks, or trademarks without or prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags or hidden text.
Questions regarding these terms should be directed to Nicholas Hall.